Per Person Per NightSee Package Details
2 nightâ€™s luxurious accommodation in one of our boutique 1 bedroom vacation villas
1 Double / Full, 1 Twin
1 Sofa Bed
Surrounded by the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains, Iron Ring Log Chalet is located five minutes north of Radium Hot Springs. Fully equipped with more than the conveniences of home means you can simply relax and enjoy your time in the Radium and Lake Windermere area. Reminiscent of childhood vacation memories, you will cherish your time at Iron Ring, whether you're relaxing in the chalet or exploring the great outdoors.
- Beautiful log chalet set in the mountains and only a 5 minute walk from the majestic Columbia River Valley
- Comfortably sleeps up to 9 people
- Three bedrooms and a family room with sectional queen sofa bed
- Two bathrooms, one with a large steam shower
- Total of 1750 square feet (700 on main, 350 on second floor loft, 700 on lower level)
- Large gourmet kitchen with island breakfast bar, great room and dining room
- Two gas fireplaces, one in great room, one in the downstairs family room.
- Luxurious high count bed linen and an assortment of firm, medium and soft pillows, plush duvets, extra comforters and blankets
- Soft Egyptian cottage towels and bathrobes
- Reading nook in the loft area
- Washer and dryer
- Central air conditioning
- Short walk along the resort trails to the Columbia wetlands
- Large assortment of games including cards, poker chips, Monopoly, Scrabble, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuit, Rummoli, Chess, Crib and many more
- Excellent signal for cell phones or Blackberries.
- Vaulted 23 foot pine ceilings with large windows
- Gas fireplace
- Large comfortable leather couches
- Satellite TV (Star Choice HD package), stereos (CD, IPOD), DVD player
- Gourmet kitchen with dining room table with seating for 8
- Large island with seating for 4
- High-end appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher)
- Selection of appliances (Toaster oven, kettle , coffee maker, coffee bean grinder, can opener, blender, griddle, rice cooker)
- Fondue sets (cheese or chocolate)
- 12 piece set of dishes, glasses, mugs, wine glasses
- Full set of pots and pans, roasting pan, bake ware (cookie sheets, cake pans, casserole), cooking and serving utensils, serving platters and dishes, storage containers, cutting knives, steak knives
- Cutlery (indoor and outdoor)
- Gas BBQ on back deck
- Picnic basket with dishes
- Complete kitchen linens and cleaning products (hand soap, dish soap, paper towels, Windex, Mr. Clean, etc.)
- Cobblestone Creek Signature brand coffee and an assortment of teas, hot chocolate, salt, pepper and sugar
- Upstairs bedroom with Sealy Pillow top queen bed
- Writing desk and make up area
- Upstairs bedroom with beautiful double and twin bunk bed
- Vaulted ceiling
- Unique corner cabinet
- Downstairs bedroom with Sealy Pillow top queen bed
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with steam shower
- Beautiful chest of drawers
- 3 piece bathroom with tub and shower in upstairs bathroom
- Steam shower in the downstairs bathroom
- Heated slate floors
- Spa bath amenities included for your enjoyment
- Hair Dryers
- Large downstairs area
- Comfortable sectional sofa with queen pull-out bed
- 42" Plasma TV, Satellite TV (Star Choice HD package), DVD player, VCR player, Wii (Fit, Sports, Mario Kart), Playstation2 (Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Pop Star)
- Gas fireplace
- Quaint wraparound deck with "cottage" chairs
- Private backyard are with hammock and lounging chairs
- Gas BBQ and back patio teak dining set with seating for 8
- Three parking spots in front of chalet and additional visitor parking available within resort
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Apr 23, 2019
The team members we worked with were warm and friendly.Property
We had an awesome weekend with kids and grandkids. The property was a very comfortable setting for visiting, playing games, and eating together--perfect for our needs and within a few minutes drive of the hot springs.
Reviewed: Mar 3, 2018
This cabin was great to host myself and my 8 employees! Earlier that day we went to Golden for a snowmobiling trip and then ventured to Radium to stay over night. Booking was made very easy and staff was very accommodating! Would stay again!
Reviewed: Jan 9, 2018
We booked the chalet for a family/friend ski trip over New Years. It was a good sized cabin, and CobbleStone Creek had everything we would need & more. The kitchen was completely full of glassware, utensils & cookware. Very accommodating . There was even tooth brushes in case you had forgotten yours. Everything was very tidy and clean when we arrived. It was nice to have bunk beds for the kids as well. Everything was great minus there was no hot tub :( That would be a nice touch to an already fantastic cabin. CobbleStone was great and even let us order a PPV event (UFC). Made for a fun evening! Overall it was very relaxing and peaceful and would recommend this place to anyone.
Reviewed: Oct 14, 2017
Our stay was very enjoyable in this lovely cabin, it had everything you needed and very quiet. I would book it again for next year.
Reviewed: Sep 4, 2017
We had a fantastic stay at this lovely Chalet with our friends. This was a cozy place that was clean and comfy. Thank you for helping make our vacation great!
Reviewed: Aug 1, 2017
We booked the chalet for a family vacation. We were very pleased with the cabin and the kitchen was well stocked with everything that you would need. We had trouble with the coffee pot but it was replaced immediately. The bedrooms were perfect. Would definitely come back again.