Per Person Per NightSee Package Details
2 nightâ€™s luxurious accommodation in one of our boutique 1 bedroom vacation villas
COVID-19 FAQCobblestone Creek Cottage & Lodging Co. and Your Safety During COVID-19
At Cobblestone Creek Cottage & Lodging Co. your safety is our number one priority. We strive to ensure you, your family, and friends have an enjoyable, relaxing, memorable and safe experience at our vacation homes, while maintaining high professional standards for cleanliness and safety during these unpredictable times.
Listed below are extra precautions our staff are implementing to ensure 1your health and safety during your stay with us.
1. For the Months of May and June we will not be accepting back-to-back bookings. We will have 4-day gaps in between bookings to ensure that any germs on surfaces have completely been eliminated. These extra 4 days allow our cleaners more time to be completely thorough when cleaning and sanitizing every surface in the home.
2. For the months of July and August, we will not be accepting back-to-back bookings. We will have 1-day gaps in between bookings. Any bookings made before the COVID-19 outbreak that landed on a back-to-back will be honored. Please note that your check in and check out time will be adjusted to ensure our cleaners have enough time to sanitize the home.
3. Our cleaning staff are trained and updated on all new cleaning, sanitizing and laundry procedures, also trained in the usage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
4. Our cleaning staff are paying extra attention when cleaning and sanitizing high touch surfaces, like doorknobs (inside and outside), door code panels, stair railings, TV's, DVD's, game consoles, electronic remote controls, light switches, tables, etc.
5. Our cleaning staff are ensuring all kitchens are cleaned and sanitized with extra attention to all door handles and knobs, all cupboard doors and drawers, all appliances, countertops, kitchen sink and faucet. In the bathrooms our cleaners clean and sanitize sinks, bathtubs or showers (incl. faucets), toilets and floors.
6. Soiled laundry is stripped, bagged and immediately removed from the property to be transported to our commerical laundry facility.
7. Our commercial laundry washers and dryers thoroughly clean and disinfect all linens.
8. Our office and commercial laundry facility has all required government notices with health and safety procedures to follow.
9. All bookings can be made via email, website, and over the phone.
10. We provide non-contact, express check in. Our homes are equipped with smart locks for you to have a smooth check in process. With the exception of 2 homes that require key pick up, these keys are located in secure, fully sanitized, lock boxes that do not require contact with our staff either.
We will be continuously adding to these procedures as government regulations are updated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly and we would be happy to help.
Toll Free: 1-888-711 ESCAPE (3722)
Email: [email protected]
Nominate a Health Care Practitioner
Nominate a health care professional for a complimentary 3 night stay in one of our Boutique Vacation Home Rentals.
Email their name, email address and phone number to [email protected]
Please include why you think they should receive a long weekend away. Nominate a nurse, a doctor, a care giver, anyone who has gone above and beyond, a health care professional who cares deeply about helping others get well, a health care giver that cares about how our seniors live in their residences or care facilities.
We are so thankful for those care givers that have put themselves in harm’s way for others, Thank You!
*Not Valid for Long Weekends or Holidays
*Up to $1350.00 Value
*Must Pay Refundable Damage Deposit